Your beauty resides
Subsides the torment of my soul Continue reading
The Loon’s Cry
Outside the tent
Darkness and giant trees swaying in the wind.
The lake is moaning in it’s troubled sleep.
And far across the lazy lapping waves,
Above the crooning of the wind,
I hear a wild loon crying,
Like a weary soul alone in the dark water. Continue reading
Keep on writing! You are almost half way there! YOU CAN DO IT!
- NaNoWriMo Tip #8: Don’t Check Your Email (mediabistro.com)
- NaNoWriMo: The stretch (newenglandmuse.wordpress.com)
- #NaNoWriMo: Outlining (firstnightdesign.wordpress.com)
- Caught up on NaNoWriMo! (lifewithrecovery.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #9: Make a Soundtrack For Your Book (mediabistro.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #7: Develop Your Protagonist (mediabistro.com)
So I’ve come up with what I think to be a fabulously fun contest!
What you might be asking yourself!?
Here’s my inspiration…..
I want to spread some smiles and laughter this holiday and winter season and what better way than happening upon your car looking like this!
I don’t mean to discriminate but you will obviously require snow in your area to be able to participate, sorry.
Now what to do?
It’s simple. Continue reading
Have any of you got a particular word of phrase that you are in the habit of over-using?
I didn't realise that I had until I started the editing of Twelve Days - The Future. During this process I am being really critical with my manuscript and am trying to tighten it up as much as I can before it goes off to my beta readers.