Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement!
When I started my blog I had no idea what to expect or even any idea what to write about. The journey has evolved on it’s own and I’m so amazed that even one of you actually wants to read my poetry and posts so thank you so much for helping me build confidence in my writing. There is much more to come I assure you!
I know over the summer my Pay Day Thursdays were interrupted along with the weekly ‘Storetries’ but they will return in October for those of you that are wondering and interested!
Also, the ads that keep popping up at the end of my posts are not there by my choice, Word Press just decides to put them where they want…for now.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY FOR ME!!
*does a little happy dance*
- 5 Blogger Tips to Increase Traffic (business2community.com)
- What I’ve Learned From A Year And A Bit Of Blogging… (thestudententrepreneur.wordpress.com)
- 12 Things That Will Kill Your Blog Post Every Time (moz.com)
- 50 One Sentence Tips for Bloggers (business2community.com)
- From Ideas to Traffic results: How we run a blog with 700,000 readers per month (bufferapp.com)
I love my pillow. I love getting all comfy in my bed. I’m thankful tonight that I have a pillow and a warm place to sleep. Not everyone does.
It’s been a busy weekend for me. Back to blogging tomorrow.