Keep on writing! You are almost half way there! YOU CAN DO IT!
- NaNoWriMo Tip #8: Don’t Check Your Email (mediabistro.com)
- NaNoWriMo: The stretch (newenglandmuse.wordpress.com)
- #NaNoWriMo: Outlining (firstnightdesign.wordpress.com)
- Caught up on NaNoWriMo! (lifewithrecovery.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #9: Make a Soundtrack For Your Book (mediabistro.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #7: Develop Your Protagonist (mediabistro.com)
5 Things to help you write.
We have all heard it said many a time that as a writer you need to have a voice. I find this to be especially true in poetry, freelancing and blogging.
If you are writing a book or short story I don’t think the voice is as important as your style and flair. What you need to do is tell a story and tell it well. While well is a vague word I will attempt to give some tips and reminders to help you do just that, write well.
First you will need to determine what your goals are. Do you want to sell a million copies of your book? If so it has to blow peoples minds. In order to do this you have to have confidence in your writing and in your voice. That is the one common denominator with all top-selling authors.
If you find that your confidence is waivering at times, these tips might help you. Continue reading