It has been 2 beautiful months! My, how the time has flown by!
It has been quite the journey thus far! I have a poetry e book in the works and my Tuesday Stuff it ‘Storetries’ for collaborating and challenges that I will publish along with everyone’s submissions and blog references! If you’d like to participate please look for the ‘Storetries’ in my blog posts and there is a Stuff it Challenge Tab on my main page. I have also started a second http://writingsofamrsmommy.wordpress.com blog that is more aimed at family life (I have 8 kids) and what not that is now 2 weeks in with 3,800 views and 900 followers, it’s looking to beat this blogs records with companies approaching me with free sample offers in exchange for reviews and free giveaways to my readers!
I am so thankful that I started this journey and I can’t find the words to encourage you all to continue on with following your dreams! Keep writing!
Please check out my Facebook Page where you can find funny and inspiring quotes and photos of my day to life etc https://www.facebook.com/writingsofamrsjenniferand my Twitter account https://twitter.com/writingsofamrs
Please take a look at my Awards Tab on my main page. So many people have been nominating me for blogging awards and I would like you to take a moment to check out their blogs. I thought I would leave you with some 25 Random Facts About Myself.
1. I choose only the most flavorful chips from the chip bag and lay them out in preparation for consumption.
2. I don’t know nearly as much as I would like to.
3. I’ve overcome a lot of circumstantial hardships and I am, all the happier because of it.
4. I have a fear/phobia of paper cuts.
5. My husband and I are both GROSSED OUT by worms and their smell. *gag*
6. I think I am funny and I make myself laugh.
7. I would rather watch my family decorate the Christmas tree than participate.
8. I WILL have my cake and eat it too!
9. I always wanted a large family.
10. I cook because I have to not because I want to.
11. I love the smell and look of my freshly bathed and ‘jammied’ children.
12. Jigsaw puzzles FRUSTRATE me.
13. I am not the ‘stay at home’ type(baking, arts & crafts, playful, maternal)of Mom at heart but I choose to be because it matters to me.
14. I would go to a movie every week if I could.
15. I have a love hate relationship with my curls.
16. I always mess up sayings ex. I always thought it was Dandy Long Legs instead of Daddy Long Legs or which one is right… I’m confused now.
17. I don’t like the crust on toast OR pizza.
18. I’m really proud of the man my brothers become.
19. My family makes me happy.
20. I enjoy having a drink at the end of the day. (is it the end of the day yet?)
21. I love looking into a roaring fire.
22. I used to play teacher/school with my stuffed animals when I was a child. My favorite part was grading the papers/tests.
23. I like watching hockey. I’m a Toronto fan and yes I like the fighting too!
24. Alex is my best friend with life long benefits!
25. I can’t spell! (I’ve gotten better though, I still always mess up the spelling of exercise GRRRR)