Thank you to http://1writeway.com/2013/04/22/sunshine-award/#comment-850 for the wonderful award nomination. I appreciate it.
Here are the rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 Bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Since I am new to this award, I’ll answer of the same questions
- Favorite color: Green
- Favorite animal: Savannah Cat or Black Panther
- Favorite number: 5
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee, fresh squeezed orange juice
- Favorite alcoholic drink: Ameretto on Ice
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter: Face Book
- My passion(s): Writing, humanity, networking, family, community, volunteerism, education, enlightenment
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Both
- Favorite city: Rome, Italy
- Favorite TV show: The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad
Here are my nominations:
http://jadereyner.com/ Jade’s first book is about to be published. Let’s show her some love and support, if we all could be so fortunate!
http://micheledacosta.wordpress.com/ Her work promotes peace and non-violent conflict resolution. Her heart is a beautiful.
http://runningfather.wordpress.com/ He is an Anchor of his own admission. He’s complicated
http://themusicalpoet.wordpress.com/ He’s a musical poet
http://lizz016.wordpress.com/ She young and sweet and starting to grow her writing
http://anonymousmisanthrope.wordpress.com/ His poetry is deep and complex for me. It gets me thinking
http://tylerpedersen02.wordpress.com/2013/04/23/enduring-fortress/comment-page-1/#comment-1015 Tyler is an avid photographer, poet, ecologist and nature enthusiast. I can’t get enough of his work.
http://sassypanties.wordpress.com/ She’s a big deal (her own words) She’s sassy and different
http://aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com/ She is a fellow Canadian and aspiring writer. She always has something kind to say and her top 5 lists are helpful.
http://liveuntil.com/ He’s searching for truth. It’s a good hunt